Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our Kindergaten Open House and Literacy and Numeracy Night, March 6, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
For Families living outside of our boundaries please know that space is limited and we may have to go to random selection
- Coronation School will be accepting new student registrations for the next school year starting February 1, 2019. The 2019-20 Registration packages for students are available online.
- Children who are four years of age before March 1 may register in Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
Applying after April 16, 2019, may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: REVIEW AND COMPLETE THE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Review, complete and print the Student Registration form. Sign the printed form.
STEP 2: SUBMIT THE COMPLETED FORM
Bring the following to your preferred school:
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (see below)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us
For more information see www.epsb.ca