Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
**Pre-enrollment opens on SchoolZone March 9th - April 15th, 2020
Attend our Open House, March 19, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
For Families living outside of our boundaries please know that space is limited and we may have to go to random selection
- Coronation School will be accepting new student registrations for the next school year starting February 3, 2020. The 2020-21 Registration packages for students are available online.
- Children who are five years old on or before December 31, 2020 may register in Kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year.
- Registration forms are availabe in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
Applying after April 15, 2020, may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: REVIEW AND COMPLETE THE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Review, complete and print the Student Registration form. Sign the printed form.
STEP 2: SUBMIT THE COMPLETED FORM
Bring the following to your preferred school:
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (see below)
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal Proof of a Student's Name
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us
For more information see www.epsb.ca